2 July 2021: Our office remains open and we are operating in accordance with the current restrictions and government guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the community.
Due to the current ‘stay at home orders’ and with the government announcing that residents of Greater Sydney must stay home unless going out for an essential reason, we will cease the following services temporarily:
- Open home inspections – All properties for lease or for sale will be shown by private appointment only. Masks must be worn by anyone attending an inspection and only 1 person at a time to enter the premises along with the agent.
- Public auctions – no public auctions will be held until further notice.
- Rental periodic inspections – all periodic inspections scheduled during this period will be rescheduled
We will still be carrying out the following for our clients, while following Covid safety practices:
- Property appraisals – we will still be able to attend your property for a rental or sales appraisal. Our agents will of course wear a mask when entering and will have minimal contact with you, surfaces and furnishings in your home.
- Private inspections – properties can be shown by private appointment only. Limit of 1 person entering a premises at any one time. Masks must be worn and attendees are required to observe social distancing (1.5m away from others). Sanitiser will be provided and you must scan in using QR code.
- Rental ingoing & outgoing inspections and final/pre settlement inspections – we will still be carrying out ingoing inspections in preparation for a new tenancy and outgoing inspections for all vacating tenants. We will also still be conducting final inspections prior to settlement, all while observing Covid safety practices.
- Lease signings and contract signings – our clients are still permitted to attend our office to sign a residential tenancy agreement or contract of sale. Masks must be worn and you must scan in using QR code before entering. We will observe social distancing rules between ourselves and anyone attending the office.
For any further information regarding how we can assist you during this time or what services may be affected, please contact our office on 9821 4777.
Please note that while some staff members are working remotely to limit the number of people in the office, all staff are ALWAYS contactable by phone, email or social media. We are still here to assist our existing clients or anyone thinking of selling, buying or renting during this time.
For anyone attending our office, please be advised that you must be wearing a mask. Unfortunately, under the current restrictions set by the government we are unable to let you enter without a mask (unless you are exempt). We have a QR code on the front door and ask that you please scan in using the code before entry. Hand sanitiser will be available at the reception desk.
For more information regarding the current Covid 19 restrictions please visit http://covid 19 nsw.